We are bringing the mediterranean cuisine to you! You can bring this easy dish on a beach trip or snack on it while laying by the pool.
Go out to your garden to harvest your ripe vegetables and let’s start cooking!
6 pieces of pita bread
3 cucumbers diced
1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
1/2 cup chopped red onion
2.5 tbsp olive oil
2.5 tbsp apple cider vinegar
pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lay the pita bread on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 5 minutes
- Chop all of your vegetables
- Put the vegetables in a large bowl and mix them with the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper
- Sprinkle the feta cheese in the vegetable mixture
- Spread the hummus on your toasted flatbreads and top with the vegetable mix or dip the pita bread into the mix