You are a valued customer of Garden Gazebo, Inc. and your satisfaction is important to us. We are committed to ensuring a secure and private shopping experience. Please take a moment to read about how we protect, collect and use the information you provide.
- Our website utilizes Secure Sockets Layering (SSL) to encrypt the information you provide before it is transmitted across the Internet. Therefore, any personal information you give us to complete an order, such as name, address, or credit card number, is seen only by our sales department. Always make sure there is a “lock” icon in the bottom right portion of your screen, which tells you that an SSL is taking place and the page is secure. The SSL makes sure there is no third-party intrusion, enabling a safe and secure shopping experience.
The Law Protects You
- Consumer protection laws have been established to protect you against the unauthorized use of your credit card. In addition, federal laws limit your liability (responsibility) to $50.00 should someone steal and utilize your credit card.
Garden Gazebo, Inc. Protects You
- To prove we are committed to a secure shopping experience, Garden Gazebo, Inc. is prepared to offer a full reimbursement for any fraudulent credit card charges incurred while shopping at our website. We offer reimbursements of up to $50.00, which is the full liability due from your credit card company for fraudulent charges. In order to process the reimbursement, we require documentation of the charges and the prompt notification of such fraudulent charges to your credit card company.
Garden Gazebo, Inc. does not automatically collect your personal information when you visit our website. Reasons for us to collect your personal information are listed below:
Site Traffic Information
- For the purpose of analyzing site traffic and improving our website, we anonymously track our visitors’ page navigation while shopping on our website. This tracking does not reveal anything about you personally, but simply assists us in improving our website to make your shopping experiences more pleasurable.
Garden Gazebo, Inc. collects personal information from you under the following circumstances:
- When you follow the checkout process and make a purchase.
- When you create a personalized account for your convenience and become a registered customer.
- When you sign-up to receive our sales announcements.
- The personal information we may collect from you includes, but is not limited to, your name, mailing address, shipping address, e-mail address, telephone number and credit card number.
- Your personal information is NOT seen by any third-party and is NOT distributed to any unauthorized marketing sources.
- The only reason your personal information will be used is for the completion of your order.
- Our website utilizes “cookies.” A cookie is a small text file number that is stored on your hard drive when you begin to navigate at any website. A cookie does not contain any personal information about you, but does identify your specific computer. When you return to our website, the cookie associates your computer with the information being stored at your request from previous visits. This allows you the convenience of picking up where you left off and not having to re-enter information.
- Garden Gazebo, Inc. does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13, nor do we use this information for marketing purposes. When appropriate, we will instruct children and their parents not to submit such information. We strongly urge parents/guardians to limit their children’s access to our website by employing web-filtering technology. Should any parent or guardian discover that their child has provided us an unwanted e-mail address, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make every effort to promptly delete the e-mail address.
- You will automatically receive, with your approval, periodic e-mails from us about our latest sales events, products or promotions. Each e-mail you receive will offer you the continuing opportunity to cancel or “opt-out” of our e-mail list. If you decide that you would rather not receive promotional e-mails from us in the future, please send an e-mail to email@example.com stating that you wish to discontinue all e-mail messages to your address.
- Gift Registry participants acknowledge and agree that their name(s), event date, state and complete “gift list” will be viewable by any visitor to our website and/or retail outlets.
- Garden Gazebo, Inc. reserves the right to update or modify the Privacy Notice at any time without prior notice. By using our website, you consent to this Privacy Notice and its updates and modifications. For this reason, Garden Gazebo, Inc. encourages you to review the Privacy Notice each time you visit our website. If you have additional questions about Garden Gazebo, Inc.’s Privacy Notice, contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dispute Resolution – Privacy/Security
- You agree to have any unresolved privacy/security claim or dispute against Garden Gazebo, Inc. resolved through arbitration as set forth below after first submitting the claim or dispute to mandatory non-binding mediation. You agree to attempt to resolve any privacy/security claim or dispute through non-binding mediation before a mediator mutually agreeable to the parties and that the forum for any mediation hearing will be Norfolk, Virginia. The parties will each bear their respective costs of mediation.
- If a privacy/security claim or dispute is not resolved as a result of mediation, you agree to have any unresolved privacy/security claim or dispute against Garden Gazebo, Inc., whether related to this agreement or otherwise, and any claim or dispute related to this agreement or the relationship or duties contemplated under this agreement, including the validity of this arbitration clause resolved through arbitration by the American Arbitration Association. The User agrees that the forum for such arbitration proceeding shall be held in Norfolk, Virginia. Any award of the arbitrator(s) may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. Information may be obtained and claims may be filed at the American Arbitration Association at 2200 Century Parkway, Suite 300, Atlanta, GA 30345-3203. If you feel that your security has been breached, please contact Garden Gazebo, Inc. immediately. Please see Legal Notices for further information.
- This is the website of Garden Gazebo, Inc. Our corporate headquarters are located at 5595 Raby Rd, Suite #8, Norfolk, VA 23502. The following Terms and Conditions govern your use of this website. Please take a few minutes to review the Terms and Conditions. Your use of and access to Garden Gazebo, Inc.’s website constitutes your agreement to follow these Terms and Conditions and to be bound by them.
If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use Garden Gazebo, Inc.’s website.
Terms and Conditions Subject To Change
- Garden Gazebo, Inc. reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of Garden Gazebo, Inc.’s website following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as modified. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use this website.
Use of this Site
- This site and all of its contents are intended solely for personal, noncommercial use. You may download and/or copy the contents for personal, noncommercial use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the contents of the site, the site or any related software.
- The content and software on this site may be used only as a shopping resource for you, your family and household. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the content of this site or the purchase of items displayed on the site for resale is strictly prohibited.
- We reserve the right to reject any order or limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same Garden Gazebo, Inc. account, the same credit card and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer e-mail and/or billing address provided should such limits be applied. If you are interested in purchasing multiple quantities of items for a corporation or institution, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes. The following activities are strictly prohibited: (i) misrepresenting the identity of a user; (ii) tampering with this site; and (iii) conducting fraudulent activities.
- Our gift messages are available as a courtesy to all customers. Out of respect and consideration, we ask that you do not use obscene, profane, threatening or otherwise vulgar language in gift messages.
Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies
- The content of the gardengazebo.com website, including but not limited to text, pricing, availability and descriptions may contain errors or inaccuracies, and may not be complete or current. Garden Gazebo, Inc. reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after submission of an order and confirmation has been received). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
- The colors depicting merchandise vary between computer monitors. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will accurately depict the actual color of the merchandise.
- Any submissions by you, including but not limited to remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, comments, creative materials, surveys or other submissions communicated to Garden Gazebo, Inc. through the Garden Gazebo, Inc.’s website shall be and remain the exclusive property of Garden Gazebo, Inc. Garden Gazebo, Inc. shall be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any submission for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction or compensation to you in any way. However, we will not use your name unless we are required by law to identify the source of the materials, information, suggestions, ideas or comments, or unless we first obtain your permission
Law Venue and Jurisdiction
- You agree that any dispute, liability, damage, claim or loss arising out of the use or access, in any way of Garden Gazebo, Inc.’s website, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Virginia, United States of America and exclusive jurisdiction shall be Norfolk, State of Virginia, United States of America.
- Copyright © 2003-2004 Garden Gazebo, Inc. (“Garden Gazebo”), 5595 Raby Rd, Suite #8, Norfolk, VA 23502. The content, format and imagery of Garden Gazebo, Inc.’s website are copyrighted under United States law by Garden Gazebo, Inc., and are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Unauthorized duplication is a violation of law. The content, format and imagery of Garden Gazebo, Inc.’s website may not be copied, published, broadcast, distributed, reproduced or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of Garden Gazebo Inc. Garden Gazebo, Inc. reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights for materials downloaded from Garden Gazebo, Inc.’s website.
Trademarks, Service Marks and Trade Names
- “Garden Gazebo” ” is a registered trademark of Garden Gazebo, Inc. Other names, logos, designs, titles, words, recordings or phrases on the Garden Gazebo, Inc.’s website may also constitute trademarks, service marks, trade names or other protected intellectual property of Garden Gazebo, Inc. or of another entity.
THE USE OF THE GARDENGAZEBO.COM WEBSITE SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE BOUNDARIES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. GARDEN GAZEBO, INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT CONTENT PROVIDED IN GARDENGAZEBO.COM IS APPLICABLE OR APPROPRIATE FOR USE IN LOCATIONS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
THE GARDENGAZEBO.COM WEBSITE IS OPERATED AND PROVIDED BY GARDEN GAZEBO, INC., ON AN “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. GARDEN GAZEBO, INC., DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE, AND ITS CONTENTS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, GARDEN GAZEBO, INC. DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, FOR ANY MERCHANDISE OR GIFT CARD(S) UTILIZED TO PURCHASE MERCHANDISE OFFERED ON THE GARDENGAZEBO.COM WEBSITE. THIS DISCLAIMER DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY PRODUCT WARRANTY OFFERED BY THE MANUFACTURER OF THE MERCHANDISE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, GARDEN GAZEBO, INC. DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ON THE GARDENGAZEBO.COM WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT OR THAT THE GARDENGAZEBO.COM WEBSITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, WITHOUT ERROR OR WITHOUT DEFECTS, BUGS, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, GARDEN GAZEBO, INC. DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, RESPONSIBILITY OR DAMAGE AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF EACH MERCHANDISE ITEM INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PRICING, QUANTITY AND SIZES
ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE MAY ALLOW YOU TO LEAVE THE GARDENGAZEBO.COM WEBSITE AND CONNECT TO SITES THAT ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF GARDEN GAZEBO, INC. ACCORDINGLY, GARDEN GAZEBO, INC. DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY CONCERNING THE SITES, THEIR CONTENT OR SUITABILITY OF THESE SITES, NOR CAN THE FACT THAT GARDEN GAZEBO, INC. HAS PROVIDED THESE LINKS SERVE AS AN ENDORSEMENT OR APPROVAL BY GARDEN GAZEBO, INC. OF ANY OF THESE SITES
REGULAR PRICES MAY VARY LOCALLY ON CERTAIN ITEMS. GARDENGAZEBO.COM ITEMS INDICATED ON SALE OR REFERENCING A COMPARATIVE FORMER OR FUTURE PRICE REPRESENT REDUCTIONS FROM FORMER OR FUTURE OFFERING PRICES (WITH OR WITHOUT ACTUAL SALES) AT GARDEN GAZEBO, INC. OR AT A COMPETITOR OF THE ITEM OR OF COMPARABLE MERCHANDISE. ACTUAL SAVINGS MAY EXCEED PERCENT SAVINGS SHOWN. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO LIMIT QUANTITIES PURCHASED
Limitation of Liability
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE GARDENGAZEBO.COM WEBSITE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE GARDENGAZEBO.COM WEBSITE. YOU AGREE, BY YOUR USE OF THE GARDENGAZEBO.COM WEBSITE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, SHALL GARDEN GAZEBO, INC. OR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH, IN ANY WAY, THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE GARDENGAZEBO.COM WEBSITE. YOU SHALL DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD GARDEN GAZEBO, INC. HARMLESS AGAINST ANY SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ALL LOSSES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE (WHETHER GENERAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFITS), WHETHER IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF ANY GARDEN GAZEBO, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU SHALL DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD GARDEN GAZEBO, INC. HARMLESS AGAINST ANY SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT PERMIT THE LIMITATION OR LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE. AS A RESULT, THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS DETERMINED TO BE UNENFORCEABLE OR INVALID FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF GARDEN GAZEBO, INC. UNDER SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES FOR LIABILITIES THAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIMITED SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).
If you have additional questions about Garden Gazebo, Inc.’s Legal Notices, contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.